ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lots of canon camera stuff

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Dynamique 1.2 16v
Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Dynamique 1.2 16v
Nice little cameras they are! Know someone that had one and the pictures were so clean!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370958125.567075.jpg

There's a picture and it comes with an old school Jessops carry case, I think I bought it 2nd hand off eBay for £23 + postage so will probably take anything for it mate lol, tilt pan head and quick release plate included :)

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice little cameras they are! Know someone that had one and the pictures were so clean!

View attachment 99234

There's a picture and it comes with an old school Jessops carry case, I think I bought it 2nd hand off eBay for £23 + postage so will probably take anything for it mate lol, tilt pan head and quick release plate included :)

Yeah I enrolled her in a photography class and wanted something she could pick up straight away and take good photos with then grow into as she got more competent.

Great.

Well at the end of the month message me and we'll work something out buddy.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Dynamique 1.2 16v
Ah that's a cool thing to do! I let my GF play around with my camera and past cameras and in fully auto she's okay but try explain manual and she falls asleep!:(

Hope she gets on well with it!

Will do mate!