ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lot's of car for the money lol love a big V8

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Just been listening to some videos of bmw v8s and Oh my God my car choice might change yet again!

What affordable, reliable v8s are out there now? Sub 5k

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I f**king want!! 3k??? Has it done over 200k?

On a similar note, the 3.2 v6 in the audis, is that the same as the one in the r32? Just a different exhaust?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Merc ML55
I paid £3800 for my ML55 on 52 plate, i do have a soft spot for those E class estates as well though, there's something about the old merc v8's, as long as you can stomach the fuel bill lol.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Merc ML55
In the grand scheme of things, when you only pay £3k for an e55 amg, the fuel bill is quite possibly the least of your worries lol

Don't get me wrong I'm not worried about the fuel bill, let's face it you don't buy one because you need a car, you buy one because you want one, I don't look at the mpg figures, just put more fuel in

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
In the grand scheme of things, when you only pay £3k for an e55 amg, the fuel bill is quite possibly the least of your worries lol
What else is there to worry about?

Rust but you just don't buy a rusty one.

Gearboxes are good, engines are good, electrics are good... There's f**k all to go wrong with them.

Brakes are a bit prices but that's a given really.

However.... My mate has just bought a CL600 V12 Bi-Turbo for £4200. The last owner spent £6000 on repairs during 2015! Lol!

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Gearboxes are good, engines are good, electrics are good... There's f**k all to go wrong with them.

However.... My mate has just bought a CL600 V12 Bi-Turbo for £4200. The last owner spent £6000 on repairs during 2015! Lol!

That is what would stop me getting something like this, it is a lot of car for your money BUT if something does go wrong it can cost more than the car is worth to fix.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
That is what would stop me getting something like this, it is a lot of car for your money BUT if something does go wrong it can cost more than the car is worth to fix.
If they were cheap to run they wouldn't be cheap to buy.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That one in the OP must have been a bloody expensive car. At 10k that's simple car money. It just always comes to how much a risk are you willing to take?

I imagine warranty on an S class is scary but work it in as a monthly cost and that is what a 70k car for 10k?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E55 AMG

I think the Toledo really has to make way for a >V8 lol

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
That one in the OP must have been a bloody expensive car. At 10k that's simple car money. It just always comes to how much a risk are you willing to take?

I imagine warranty on an S class is scary but work it in as a monthly cost and that is what a 70k car for 10k?

Could you even get a warranty on a car like that with 177k on the clock?