ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lots of FCS pics!

Chocolate Bar™
just found this one that i'd put in the wrong album. might feature a few of you ;)

P1010214.jpg

Yamaha R6
makavelli said:
great pics mark :D
this ones a keeper for me :)
P1010197.jpg

looks awesome that..

I was parked next to u mate.. might of made more effort to chat if I wasnt hung over.. Car looked spot on.. yellow bits looked alot nicer than in photo's too..

Chocolate Bar™
does actually! shame the bumper of your car was cut off or it would have been mint :(

your car seems to sit perfectly on that pic, is it down 60mm?

VRS
Aust1n said:
looks awesome that..

I was parked next to u mate.. might of made more effort to chat if I wasnt hung over.. Car looked spot on.. yellow bits looked alot nicer than in photo's too..

cheers matey, yours was looking spot on as well :D really liked the black 182 wheels :D

Yamaha R6
makavelli said:
cheers matey, yours was looking spot on as well :D really liked the black 182 wheels :D

cheers dude.. think yours persuaded me to go for racing blue at the end of the yr.. lol.

Da

Less
yep shame about the bumper mate, can't get the staff hey? ;) :rasp: The car is down 60mm yeah mate, glad you like it :approve:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
2 live said:
was a bit elusive this lad.....screams like a fukkin big girl in the passenger seat tho i found out later on ;)

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!! You nearly killed me.....TWICE! ;)

But once again cheers for the ride. Awsum chassis on the williams. Nearly as good as the 172 ;)

Cracking pics Mark. The colour you've captured is amazing. Apologies for the short chat.

Tom - Still luv you mate.

Chocolate Bar™
had a good nose round your car, turinis looked mint! sorry i didnt chat for longer as well, i'm really bad at putting names to faces lol

williams and trophy
Ali said:
PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!! You nearly killed me.....TWICE! ;)

But once again cheers for the ride. Awsum chassis on the williams. Nearly as good as the 172 ;)

Cracking pics Mark. The colour you've captured is amazing. Apologies for the short chat.

Tom - Still luv you mate.

lmao..was all under control .....lol

by the way..u want ur fingernails back?? iv just managed to prize em out the dashboard and glove box lid. ;)

Chocolate Bar™
all the vees were gorgeous, acid yellow really does look better in real life than in the photos if thats possible!