ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

louder ipod

Inferno 182
i was told a while back that the uk has quieter ipods due to some law but there is a programme on the net (or so im told) that will make them louder like the us and other versions
has anyone heard of this or made theirs louder by using the programme?

Inferno 182
i have seinheisser (spelling?) but use it a lot in the car,also in the gym i can here their music over it on some tracks,so was seeing how to get the max volume louder
i think FHM.COM did a online guide a while back with useful stuff and this being one of them but now cant find it

It's A Reno
You may know this already, but if you go into itunes, right hand click on a track, go into get info and then go into options, you can increase the volume of a track. Using Ctrl + a will do them all.

Hope this helps.

Chelsea tractor
Google goPod. I don't think it works with the newest ones though (ie. the gen 5.5 ones)

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
ive always found it quite loud anyway. Anything over 3/4 of the way and it hurts my ears. On the Touch anyway.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
what ipod do you have?

if its not a classic or a new nano google something called rockbox. its a completly new ipod interface which allows you to add skins etc. the volume restriction (which is implimented on the ipods imported into europe due to health and safety laws over here btw) is removed.

there is a programme what does this but i can't think of it off the top of my head. il getback to you :)

B

Brown.

by a hearing aid, your have damaged your ears, the ipod aint quieter its just your hearing is worse. lol....dumbass

Inferno 182
The Boosh - it is a 4th gen,so one of the first colour ones

big peaches - i have not damaged my ears like i say i can hear other stuff over it and was more curious how much the uk ones were turned down

B

Brown.

The Boosh - it is a 4th gen,so one of the first colour ones

big peaches - i have not damaged my ears like i say i can hear other stuff over it and was more curious how much the uk ones were turned down

i get where your commin from. why would apple do this?? surely this law would apply to stereo equipment, concerts and the like ??