ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Louuuudddddddd

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
think they are 5zigen wheels... americas thought of JDM... proffessor ssr1's would look cool or the gram lites with the rainbow lip.

I know the wheels are awful but it's funny how most people are commenting on them like they are the be all and end all to a car.

I guess that's what you get on a forum full of people who bum clio's. :)

Maybe some turini's and they would all jizz

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
I know the wheels are awful but it's funny how most people are commenting on them like they are the be all and end all to a car.

lol... u forget a cup will prob have it in the twisties lol

i have set myself a deadline of 3 years then i shall be driving a r35 gtr

lol... u forget a cup will prob have it in the twisties lol

i have set myself a deadline of 3 years then i shall be driving a r35 gtr

There's still a poss my car is a write off mate so I could be driving a 32gtr sooner than I thought.

visualize whirled pe
Either is some sort of naff auto / semi or he's rubbish at changing gear.

If it is

What's is the fascination with crap auto boxes in cars these days? I don't care for cars that have flappy paddle or some crumby snicksnack semi auto shift stick, it hasn't got a proper gear box.

Apart from that it sounds ok, if a little raspy. I'd prefer almost any big block v8 nasp or fi'd for sounds over this.

Go cry to your momma!
and i was just about to comment on how quick it seemed to change gear :$

i share everyone else's thoughts on the wheels.

M2 Competition

Aye, its a clio forum fella.

Maybe people just didnt like the wheels ;)

C

clvs2222

i like the wheels. the car is stunning. sounds alot like my next door neighbours landrover v8. lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

If it is

What's is the fascination with crap auto boxes in cars these days? I don't care for cars that have flappy paddle or some crumby snicksnack semi auto shift stick, it hasn't got a proper gear box.

Apart from that it sounds ok, if a little raspy. I'd prefer almost any big block v8 nasp or fi'd for sounds over this.

and i was just about to comment on how quick it seemed to change gear :$

i share everyone else's thoughts on the wheels.

The R35 uses a DSG-style multi clutch 'box.

That's not even on the fastest setting either.

visualize whirled pe
Not really bothered what the clutch is called dude.. I'll admit I know nothing about these cars, I dont even know if it has a clutch pedal, I'm just calling it how I hear it.

I could hear that it is an auto box of some sort as it is litterally 'slipping' into into gear like an 80's volvo in the first video.

I watched the second video, it changes gear seemlessly at pace it seems.

If it is

The vehicle is only available with a Dual Clutch automatic transmission.

Thank you all for your feedback on our GTR.. The exhaust setup is a 3.5" full exhaust right off the back of the turbos.. no restrictions.. As far as the wheels they are Marcato MTC wheels custom painted. Right now we are running Mines suspension on the vehicle. Please understand that we are a wheel/tire company and we put these wheels on to promote this new line of wheels. If anyone knows us personally you know we change wheels on all of our cars every month to showcase the latest and greatest in the market. If you have any questions on the vehicle please feel free to contact me on our forum.. It is hard to keep up with every forum talking about our vehicle. I wish you all the best of luck with your ride.. and if you ever need anything, please contact us!
cool.gif
thumbup.gif

Thanks,
Chris
VQMotoring.com

Last edited: