ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Love this idea ! (pic)

MKIII 138

Saab 2.0 T aero thingy.

i think on a slightly large car like than and maybe reduce the cone size by 50 % would make it a nice ammount of direct thumping bass for the driver and the passengers would have a good time too !

hows about a rear seat (bottom section) one for the ladies :p

Looks nice but how many Subs would you go through with people putting their elbows through the cones?! You certainately couldnt pick your lass and her mates up from town could you?! I think if this was done id have to have some grills over them... would probably spoil the appearance but they would be safe./

MKIII 138

Quote: Originally posted by SOOTY on 08 June 2005

Looks nice but how many Subs would you go through with people putting their elbows through the cones?! You certainately couldnt pick your lass and her mates up from town could you?! I think if this was done id have to have some grills over them... would probably spoil the appearance but they would be safe./
yea plaggy grills over the top of them but if you think about how you sit your back isnt going to fit in there anyway and smaller cones would make it even better.. but i agree something firm over the top maybe a metal mesh sitting just a bit in from the seats so as not to be painful ( they sit in a bit anyway) would be fine.. hmmm mite try that on the 225 !

Golf GTD

does look good.

could imagine it causing a few heart problems if u sat there for ages mind ha!

Astra coupe

who cares if its impractical...its different. having full boot installs is impractical so its not really any different.

It all depends what is behind those seats, if theres a box then it is a boot install! If hes using the boot as the box i doubt it would be sounding that great.

MKIII 138

well i think it rocks as an idea. three small midrange cones in a line would look great and would free up the boot more.

Quote: Originally posted by hill_power_clio on 08 June 2005
33Hz for the ladies ;)

its either 33 or 34, i cant honestly remember

One with a few more

its 33hz, coz that silly westwood mag was called that.

I dont care if its impractical. looks nice and lots of show cars are impractical. tbh piper i doubt if someone has done all this work theyd just mess it up with somethign big and ported behind those seats.

BMW 120i Sport

Ive got a HiFi test CD with a whole myriad of test tones at different db levels and obviously different frequencies down to 2 Hz.

If anyone wants any, pm me.

R.I.P 182

umm.. this whole 33hz thing, do you ahve to sit on your sub or something? lol... I quite like the idea of that pic!

Polo + Micra

Quote: Originally posted by LadySubstanze on 13 June 2005
umm.. this whole 33hz thing, do you ahve to sit on your sub or something? lol... I quite like the idea of that pic!

no but you do need about 150dBs iirc

R.I.P 182

wondered why id been sittin on the sub an nothings happening :( lol.. in all seriousness, i quite like the look of it!! would muffle sound if people were infront of it though which kinda ruins it :(