ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loved my car at this stage

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Even tho its awesome to drive now, I think it looked best back when it was like this:

DSC001991.gif

LOVE IT!!! :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Those wheels ruin your car greeny! :(

I used to love you car, had a perfect stance and those grey wheels were so cool, I remember pm'ing you asking what colour they were as you car was perfect.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Those wheels ruin your car greeny! :(

I used to love you car, had a perfect stance and those grey wheels were so cool, I remember pm'ing you asking what colour they were as you car was perfect.

:(

The standards don't really go with the track style now though mate, plus they are heavy as fook! I might look at changing my wheels at some point, no idea what to though.

v6
I'm with Gally, loved the amphasite rims :dapprove:

Need some black f1's me'thinks...

Brap, yo!

4023146488_c7fcb18b53_z.jpg

Last edited:
  DCi 100
172 wheels are so bland and boring.

Car looks sweet on the Monza wheels, but it's not up there with the likes of R14 Cup IMO on stance etc. The back wheels are way way too far into the arches!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
172 wheels are so bland and boring.

Car looks sweet on the Monza wheels, but it's not up there with the likes of R14 Cup IMO on stance etc. The back wheels are way way too far into the arches!

There not, check the second pic down with no tyre shine, thats how it sits now, the moving shot didn't have the platforms in but the one below does!

DCi 100
Na just bored tbh!

Looks like this now, + Cage + Another seat + Cf door cards and various other bits and bobs:

12434_206268727095_669532095_3638323_1630864_n.gif

DSC00299.gif

There not, check the second pic down with no tyre shine, thats how it sits now, the moving shot didn't have the platforms in but the one below does!

The difference in those two mate?

Do look different but couldn't tell tbh, looks miles better further out! I'm a lover not a hater of this car!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I preferred it back then, too.

Stripped cars are awesome if you don't have to use them as cars.

I've been there. Buckets, stripped, harnesses. It's just pointless for a daily.

Golf GTD Mk7
Have to agree, it looked better before, but it's just the wheels for me. More the design, but too much black. Get some f1's and PC them Red or Anthracite :approve:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I preferred it back then, too.

Stripped cars are awesome if you don't have to use them as cars.

I've been there. Buckets, stripped, harnesses. It's just pointless for a daily.

I use it at the weekend, walking to work ftw ;)

Bumder With A Buffer
:(

The standards don't really go with the track style now though mate, plus they are heavy as fook! I might look at changing my wheels at some point, no idea what to though.

Remember the standards weren't all that heavy compared to the team dynamics. Remember I wighed them at one point and there wasnt that much difference.