ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lovely "Custom" Ford Puma

53 Clio's & counting
Yes im colourblind :D lol. I think this convo is good, I mean if we all believed the same thing, and all agreed then the world would be a very boring place! I have driven a FRP and I thought it was brilliant - as I did about a standard Puma, and a 172, weather one is 'better' than the other, or where one is 'X' amount better than the model below, or weather one is better standard, and one is better for modifying just shows how unique everyones personal opinions are - can't we just all agree all the cars mentioned are great in their own way and leave it as that? :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yes im colourblind :D lol. I think this convo is good, I mean if we all believed the same thing, and all agreed then the world would be a very boring place! I have driven a FRP and I thought it was brilliant - as I did about a standard Puma, and a 172, weather one is 'better' than the other, or where one is 'X' amount better than the model below, or weather one is better standard, and one is better for modifying just shows how unique everyones personal opinions are - can't we just all agree all the cars mentioned are great in their own way and leave it as that? :)

If we do, can we have a group hug as well?

53 Clio's & counting
Oh, for the hell il chuck my opinion in lol, I think the FRP is a great package - yes it could have a little more power, but the powers that were, did not allow it, and as a hot-hatch I think it's a great car - yes it is more expensive than some, but if you fancy something a bit rarer that you won't have to worry about it's value going down, then it's a great buy. If you just want a good handling car that it cheap and fun, then a standard Puma is a good buy, as is a 172, which can be modified fairly cheaply. Me, iv had a Puma 1.7, and countless 172's and mk1 16v's/williams, now iv got another VR6 - to most my VR is an old P.O.S. Golf, but to me it's a cheap, well built hatch with a great sound track - im sure with it's 200 odd bhp and near same torque, combined with it's lack of weight it should hussle around Castle Combe just as quick as my Clio' and my Elise did, but at a much lower value - I know a lot of people on here think it's an old boat anchor of a car - thats fine, thats their opinion - they haven't driven it mind, and the added power with -200 odd kg's make a huge different to the driving dynamics - that for me makes a great drive :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
He was on not long ago he's just bought a Trophy. He took a ripping for that.

Williams > Enzo iirc.

53 Clio's & counting
Ah course, i wonder how he is getting on with it?

Ps any more pics of yours mate? PM some over, i may invest in one at some point for Claire, and yours is shockingly clean

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'll fire you some over dude. Have a few more in my PB account. :eek: