ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Low mileage 172 Cup £14,999 on ebay

SKINTasPER

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 182/MK4 GT 120
Wait what the f**k, so you sold it with the crap pictures and then sent it to be detailed and along with it got some great pictures that would've made it a much easier sell and possibly got you more money?
It's not sold yet but I do have potential Intrest yes

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
Looks fantastic in those pics; aside from the plates which really offend me. You should have done this in the first place rather than having ads keep popping up and down

David Stuart

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks amazing after the detail. I like that you kept the original dealer plates. That’s the kind of thing that low mileage collector cars are sold with.

Glad you are getting the interest at that price. All bodes well for the value of these cars going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SKINTasPER

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 182/MK4 GT 120
Looks amazing after the detail. I like that you kept the original dealer plates. That’s the kind of thing that low mileage collector cars are sold with.

Glad you are getting the interest at that price. All bodes well for the value of these cars going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genuine comment , haa thanks mate! She really looks good in the flesh too not just on picture 😍

deanoE30M3

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No still forsale, starting to look better now than the early adverts!

sale advert 3.0 now lol

Attachments

• 60089451-0779-4A6A-B229-95CE7B751A91.png
    60089451-0779-4A6A-B229-95CE7B751A91.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 71

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Shameless plug sorry but do you reckon worth putting this on collectingcars.com, does it in theory setup a hassle free sale, never bought or sold via auctions? https://www.cliosport.net/threads/clio-172-cup-1-previous-owner-full-service-history-every-receipt-original-condition-£6000.841707/
Can't offer any advice on auctions in general, but I could see it doing well on there. Will be more collector types though I'd imagine, so I'd lose the race seat, steering wheel and tow sticker to try and fetch the most.

fixedgear

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shameless plug sorry but do you reckon worth putting this on collectingcars.com, does it in theory setup a hassle free sale, never bought or sold via auctions? https://www.cliosport.net/threads/clio-172-cup-1-previous-owner-full-service-history-every-receipt-original-condition-£6000.841707/

They will project an agreeable figure with reserve, then hassle you 24 hours before the finish to remove the reserve.

I sold my mint 85k mile 172 cup for £6250 in Jan 2022 from pistonheads after having my time wasted with leads from here. I believe yours is probably slightly under that figure if you can find a buyer on planet earth.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
its at £7100 already on cc with over 5 days left. prices just keep going up and up. good news for fellow cup owners....

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, last hour when I was trying to deal with a crying child! Thanks for reminding me though, I'll have to go walk to the railway bridge and watch the trains again

I'd not sell through them again, ever
Sorry, didn't mean to remind you, I just remembered that you pulled your reserve and it didn't go as hoped, and I wondered if they put pressure on.

That's not too decent.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry, didn't mean to remind you, I just remembered that you pulled your reserve and it didn't go as hoped, and I wondered if they put pressure on.

That's not so good.
Hah. No worries. I'm mostly over it now.

The guy on the phone (same one I'd been dealing with throughout) gave it the sales spiel that taking the reserve usually triggers a load of bidding but really he couldn't have been more wrong. It didn't go up a massive amount (related to the amount the car should have sold for) after the reserve came off (~1.5-2k)

If you don't take the reserve off they in theory could miss out on money (because they only make money if it sells) so I see why they do it, but it wasn't a fun experience from where I was sat

I hope they fail tbh (but I know they won't)

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  997 C4S
Hah. No worries. I'm mostly over it now.

The guy on the phone (same one I'd been dealing with throughout) gave it the sales spiel that taking the reserve usually triggers a load of bidding but really he couldn't have been more wrong. It didn't go up a massive amount (related to the amount the car should have sold for) after the reserve came off (~1.5-2k)

If you don't take the reserve off they in theory could miss out on money (because they only make money if it sells) so I see why they do it, but it wasn't a fun experience from where I was sat

I hope they fail tbh (but I know they won't)
What happened to you regarding it not climbing after the reserve is removed must happen quite a bit.

If you look through their previous sales, there’s often cars that went for far less than you’d expect.