ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Low Mileage Williams

Im going to look at a Williams tomorrow with 22K on the clock. If the car is genuine then I would imagine this must be one of the lowest mileage examples left. Do you know of, or have you ever heard of a willy with lower mileage??:)

transit connect

yes i have saw a willy 3 for sale when i was looking few momnths ago with 12k think king strombas 0002 has lower than 22k as well

VaVa

Overall condition is more important than mileage and unless its absolutley immaculate I wouldnt touch a car with so little history. It could just be resprayed like 0002 though, so make sure you have a good look round it.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Look how dirty the interior is,theres crumbs and sh*t everywhere.Id be very dubious about that car

ian

Date of Liability
01 08 1999

Date of First Registration
19 01 1995

Date of Last V5 Issue
22 02 1999

Year of Manufacture

Looks genuine, look when it was last taxed.

there are lower mileage ones out there, mines on 24k, so im not far off that either...

lagerlout, what this about KS car being re-sprayed... have you seen the car or just trying to wind him up? the car is the mint from when I saw it.

Spoke to Mark fish who has apparently done some wotk on the car and he says it is genuine mileage and hes known the car from new.

Question is, can I bear to sell my 5 GT Turbo that has only covered a genuine 12K for a williams? If what people are saying is right then I would imagine a low mileage as new GT Turbo is a fair bit rarer than an equivalent Williams(simply because theres more about) Plus, I think it will be a bit slow after the GT Turbo.:)

http://www.rtoc.org/members/member.asp?memberid=10152http://www.rtoc.org/members/member.asp?memberid=10152

Golf GTi Mk1

A good friend of mine has a Willy 3 with 11k on the clock, he brought it brand new from Renault Leicester in 1995!

Laguna 2, Westfield

have you been to see it ? what was it like ?

The plate doesnt come up on the rac checker.. not sure why.

Any pics of this 12k mile R5, didnt think there were any left that werent full of rust holes and knackered. :cool:

Im always dubious about low mileage cars when buying them. There are often as many problems caused by lack of use as there are with a car thats been thrashed.

I also cant see how anybody can buy a Williams/Valver and only drive it 22k in 9 years. Ive done nearly 2k in my valver in 1 month lol and thats with a week off for changing the gearbox.

See ya

Matt

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Mate your 5 looks absolutely mint, I wouldnt want to get rid if it was mine.