ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Low Power 172’s

can we actually have a forum for technical talk :) proper stuff with big words and everything :D as i like that im the type of person who finds it fun reading a haynes manual lol

nah this is just full of what filter do i get and 101 reasons why lad is crap etc never any real tech stuff in here lol i gotta go to scoobynet for that only problem is its all about scoobys lol

Ben is the only technically minded person here! I get too confused and then bored when i got deep into mechanics, just know the basics. I know some big words though :D

as i dont know enough about it and im sad as i will be the only one interested oh and it would give ben more reasons to post lol

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 19 August 2003

as i dont know enough about it and im sad as i will be the only one interested oh and it would give ben more reasons to post lol
Not the only one, i find stuff like this facinating too :oops:

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by DannyBoy on 19 August 2003

lol! KDF clear your pms!
Cleared..

*mental note* Shout at Jas for only allowing us 40 PMs each grr.