ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

low valver ? ? ?

clio 1.8 16v
iv lowerd my valver really low and i wanted to know if any 1 know of such things as short reach shockers cause its got no movement in the shockers now if so weres the best place to get them thanks

HERES A PIC OF MY VALVER AFTER I LOWERD IT :D

25032006028.jpg

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Too low for me mate, just looks collapsed but more importantly to me it wont handle as well as it could! Anyway, your choice. Usually get adjustable gas shocks made by a few companies

clio 172
EvilJohn said:
Too low for me mate

Looks too low for me too....IMO Im sure it would have looked nicer at about 40mm lower than standard....looks similar to my old one, apart from colour.....the seats are the best in the world, well comfy!!!!

Monaco Blue Mk2
Dear lord! do you have any rear wheel arches? IMO it needs raising 30mm on the rear and some 15" wheels. Looks daft at the minute IMO and like John says it looks collapsed. You're likely to get pulled about that. What springs have you used at the front? It's likely the company that made them also sells dampers.

LY 200
Fuckabout......When you said low i expected, low like my olden where the tyre on my 17's was tucked just in the arch!!!

That is too low imo fella, as the above said surely the handlings been thrown away!?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
erg to low at the rear for me, reminds me of a OTT saxo. Front looks good tho, but i would lose the 17's if u want performance.

Fiesta ST
Raise the back like people have said, by about 30mm. Try to get it just slightly lower than the front, then it'll look well smart. :) That's a bit OTT for me, sorry.

1.8 Civic EX
OMG! everyone on this website telling someone to RAISE a car rather than slam it! blimey! (I can't see the pic, it's been filtered through work) but it must be damn low for the peeps on here to be saying that!

Clio Trophy 463
How did you get it on the curb?? My RT was lowered 80mm and that had issues, looks quality tho. Want a set of euro 14s or 15s on there boy ;)

clio 1.8 16v
DanClio said:
How did you get it on the curb?? My RT was lowered 80mm and that had issues, looks quality tho. Want a set of euro 14s or 15s on there boy ;)

thanks mate your the only 1 who has said its looks good :D

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Looks like you're carrying hundred weight of bricks in the boot fraid...you want it slightly lower at the front for handling not that you're too bothered about that it seems lol