ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lower!!

clio_ross

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Hey folks

currently have a 1.2 8v, clio 2 phase 1, which is lowered 60mm using springs and shocks all round and sitting on 15's.

after a year like this, im happy with the way the front of the car sits ride height wise, however the back now looks a little high :( and out of sorts with the front, til you put 2 people in the back and it sits perfect.

My question is, does anyone know if there is -70/75mm rear lowering springs available or of anywhere that could make them up to that spec? as i think 10/15mm would being the back down jst the right amout.

i would go to coilovers but money doesnt allow and the practicalities of dragging 2 rear passengers (or concrete blocks) around everywhere i go, is just not on :D

any help will be greatly received
Thanks, Ross

Chocolate Bar™
Dont cut your springs its very very dangerous. Only option is coilovers i'm afraid, however they're worth every penny!

RS Meg 175
yh ^^ i want coilovers! Mark is the group buy still on? as no one replies to me on that thread lol
i can get some now as well! then i can fit them then get them setup at mark fish :)