ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered my 1.2

120d M Sport
Whoa...cheers for the thread bump and positive comments.

Now rocking some lower profile Toyo rubber:

Photo616.jpg

Photo621.jpg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
looks really good i like it!

how you finding the toyos, as far as performance tyres go i dont rate them too high BUT considering they are generally a budget tyre going by price they are awesome value for money! although mine have tried to kill me a few times lol

Black Clio GT
that looks spot on mate, i would look at getting some spacers now you have some lower profile tyres.......
keep up the good work chap!!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Thats a nice looking car. i think you'd get away with having the replica RS skirts on it.

non sport
looks really nice that mate, got mine to do at weekend so its nice to see what it should (hopefully)look like!!

120d M Sport
looks really good i like it!

how you finding the toyos, as far as performance tyres go i dont rate them too high BUT considering they are generally a budget tyre going by price they are awesome value for money! although mine have tried to kill me a few times lol

Yeah I agree with you, with the price they're at, they're technically a very good budget tyre, I wasnt expecting too much. I'm pleased with them for the £160 all in I paid lol. Grip alright just screech a bit

that looks spot on mate, i would look at getting some spacers now you have some lower profile tyres.......
keep up the good work chap!!!

Defo needs spacers...the wheels are lost. But not sure I can be bothered now.

Thats a nice looking car. i think you'd get away with having the replica RS skirts on it.

A positive comment from you, I'm honoured :eek:, I'd love the skirts but its more hassle and I hope to change next spring.

looks a lot better now... nice trees by the drive too

My mum will love that comment:lolup:

Cheers all for the good feedback.