ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowered my car

clio mk1 phase 3
think it looks better now, but i need some different alloys:

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00287.jpg

:) next on the list the f7p valver engine ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
love the pink drums hee hee there ace might do my calipers that colour

clio mk1 phase 3
there suppose be red but faded but i got them like that when i bought the car...

and rdmsport i havent got round to painting them black but i want to its on my to do list :)

clio mk1 phase 3
cheers vicky :) and yeye just need find some new ones within reasonable price...

on my to do list is:

paint drums black
new alloys
f7p valver engine ;)

clio mk1 phase 3
cheers mate :D its changed quite alot since i bought her last year...

ill have post a pic up of it when i bought it last september

I'd deffo go for a set of willy wheels (or valver wheels, either ones tbh) although most favour turbines (phase 1 valver wheels) those in anthracite with a polished lip would look nice.

.. and do the drums black. Sorted.

I'm also roffling @ those in glass house throwing out the insults. Grow up.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I think a set of turbines would look mint on that. Looks good buddy, would try and go a tad lower on the front though.

clio mk1 phase 3
cheers for the comments guys :) its changed quite alot since i got it :) and its dropped 40mm at front on apex springs and 60/80mm drop on the torsions :p drums getting painted soon as i get payed (2 weeks time) and respraying my skuttles panel then its save save save for my f7p 1.8 16v valver engine ;)

oh this is how the car use to look btw:

051.jpg

DSC00171-1.jpg

clio mk1 phase 3
haha jord... and tunst there different now thats how my car use to look like b4 i started changing it! :)

RB 182 cup
Looking good...maybe get the rear drums done in black and possibly get the silver rim on the wheels done in white????