ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered my RB 182 :):)

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Here is what pics i have got:-
Random217.jpg

Random213.jpg

Random205.jpg

Random202.jpg

Random201.jpg

Random196.jpg

Random183.jpg

It was:-
France047.jpg

Will get some day pics when i have time :)

Da

Less
So you managed then? ;) Sorry i couldn't be of more assistance mate!

Looking good! :cool:

182 ff with cup pack's
who fitted them mate looks sweet got a brand new set of h&r's waiting to go on and what did youy adjust them with mine dint cum with c spanners

Me and mate did them:) mine moved with my hands at first lol but ye i would use my c spanners

Last edited:
  Fiesta Zetec S
So, i fit one side of the suspention, and adjust the front coils to the right height. Then go out and take the pictures for you... and you claim all the credit for it! Cheers

So, i fit one side of the suspention, and adjust the front coils to the right height. Then go out and take the pictures for you... and you claim all the credit for it! Cheers
Your not going to post pics of my car are you

Golf R soon...
Ace! :)

Gotta love the H&Rs! Makes the stance of the 182 look so much more meaner :evil:

I have them as well! :rasp:

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
Bit OTT in my opinion. in the 'how it was' pic, just needed a 20mm at front and maybe 10mm at back.

RS4 480hp,STI 420hp,ELISE
Don't understand this. I dropped my H&R coilovers last week at the same heigth as yours and it touched and clunked. We had to put it higher. Don't you have problems with that?

Don't understand this. I dropped my H&R coilovers last week at the same heigth as yours and it touched and clunked. We had to put it higher. Don't you have problems with that?
No probs at all. It rubs if you go round a corner so needs going higher on front but only a turn

rubs on the arches i think sam mate, i have the same, but then again im about to take out my arch liners ;)

jamie

Breaking A 172 Replica
Argh right ok, I thought it would be the shock that was the problem.

Jamie - watch it with taking out archliners. Thats what has given me so many problems with mine. The amount of s**t that gets in the fuse and wiring area is unbelieveable.

Sam