ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered the cup a tad yesterday lol

AUDI A5 s-sline
Looks like if your not carfull you will be digging up the roads :p lol. and you dont want to take of your carbon splitter do you :p. But still very nice !
p.s. get some silvervisions! :)

106GTI / NovaC20LET
pretty sure im gonna have to raise it abit, gave the exhaust a mullering just getting it out the garage lol. Shame as im loving the height atm

f**k, how big is that piccie? :rasp:

Looks nice, low, but nice. Can't see your splitter staying in once piece though!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
You will absolutely ruin that splitter if you drive it around a lot, get some propper pictures though, then I'll tell you if its properly low ;)

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Way to low lol. I had mine that height for 20mins and highered it asap.Not really driveable...

looks uber cool slammed! but too low for practicality, itl scrub like a btch if you dont hammer your brackets up and cuts out the plastic blebs in your arch liner, and the lovely splitter with be in a thousand pieces by next week lol.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I had no splitter on my ph1 and just in normal driving it used to scrape off the road :D