ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered the Zetec S

A3 Tdi
Afternoon :)

I bought some Eibach -45mm springs last month and managed to fit them yesterday. They have already improved the handling and body roll! I think they still need a few hundred miles on them to settle them in but here's a few pictures of how it stands at the moment :)

I also picked up a brand new set of Zetec S wheels with brand new Yokohoma S-Drives on them, which I really rate, they feel as good as my Eagle F1's I had on the old buckled wheels!

And finially I snapped up a Ford SatNav Headunit :p, it's brilliant! The sound quality is awesome and having a large screen you can scroll through tracks on with is so nice. The actual SatNav is good, It drops signal every so often but is really really good :)

Oh... And a bloody good wash and polish!

Tom

Before
IMG00043-20100504-1121.jpg

After
P1000458.jpg

P1000457.jpg

P1000460.jpg

P1000462.jpg

P1000460.jpg

P1000466.jpg

P1000464.jpg

P1000463.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good. Pitty all the people that own them and the ST round my way are gimps..lol

A3 Tdi
Thanks for the comments :)

I think its guna stay how it is now untill next april when I'll hopfully be stepping into a CTR or a 1*2 :p.
There great cars though, for the money I wouldn't have anything elese.

Its also got a K&N 57i on it, I'll put a picture up of it tonight and also a picture of how K&N suggest you set it up!