ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered valver problem!

RB 182 Cup
Hello all.

This may be a stupid question but bear with me. I lowered my valver 50mm on springs a while ago, and its done a major mischeif to the set up. My front two tyres tend to wear out on the OUTSIDE only within about 2 months, which is aweful. I have been told by a local garage that both the camber and tracking are out because of it being lowered. I have some H+R camber adjustment bolts just being put on,

SO my first question is, does anyone know what these should be set to, considering the car is lowered 50mm?

Second question is, what do you do if your tracking is out, but your car is too low at the rear for them to get the tracking equipment onto it??

thanks in advance!

RB 182 Cup
right ok cheers! I thought they line up the fronts to the rears to do the tracking, is this not true?