ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering 172

Hi all just thinking of having my 172 lowered but wanted to know how big a job this is to do it and how low do you lads recommend i should go. would be bril also if you could show me pics of your and how far they have bin lowered, thanks

easy to do, something you could do yourself.

mine on Apex -40mm springs, its dropped a bit more now they've bedded in.

IMG_0640Medium.gif

seany4eva said:
ooo nice mate, so its not that a big a job at all? how long did it take you to do?? what size wheels are they?

15" wheels, yup you can do it youself

the hardest part is taking off the nuts from the top of your front struts, mine were airgunned on so had to take the car to a garage to get them to undo them :(

IMG_0622Medium.gif

M2 Competition
Hehe, you could make that a postcard ozzy.

Mr stabby came over mine today, it was like a flippin 4x4 convention as were both back to standard springs awaiting the fk's... lol

SLK 350
^LOL mate, you'll love it when they arrive. If you need a hand fitting them gis a PM and ill see if i can help.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
not if its with the reno alloys or the correct offset, what phase is the 172??

Clio 172 mk2
My 172 is on 17"s and on Apex springs and no probs has with clearance. Harsh/bumpy ride though, expect complaints from the lady passengers.