ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering a Dynamique COst

Ad

MK2 FRS

I was looking into this the other day!!!!
Apex -40 £84
SPAX -35 £84
G Max-35 £96
Eibach-30 £130

Hope this helps.
DD Have you order your new car?? went to another dealer and he has offered me £50 more off the car, a tank of fuel and the car supergaurded free. (worth £190). Am gonna order mine today.

Yeah I orderd a black Dynamique for £8100 with all the mats in etc and a full tank of petrol. Im going to get some Kahn RSS on order now and get them and my tune fitted the day I get it cant wait life is crap with no car!!

i got mine for 8400, but the new ones are more expensive than the Y reg. cos they have auto lights and auto windscreen wipers. i got free mats and petrol. i now also have a free service and 200pound gift vouchers. this was compensation for all the sh*t thats went wrong with my car

Ford Fiesta

what happened to ya other clio DD?
i didnt think they increased the price for the 2 extra bits of equipment.

Ad

MK2 FRS

Yeah there was price increases from the 1st April 2002 when the revised model came out with the extra features. Saw a dynamique, black, for £7995 brand new ready for collection yesterday, not pre-regd. Even so sounds like you got a good deal DD. I have got my extreme in odessey blue (What colour have you gone for?) for £8250 plus electric sunroof, including the bits I get free. Have you got a delivery date??? A rough estimate is 6 weeks. However, they said that last time and it was double.

Ad

MK2 FRS

Price increase was £300!! So basic list prices are:
1.2 16v Dynamique £8795
1.2 16v Extreme £9045

DD drop it more!! 30mm just not low enough, get some -60mm Pi springs, dont worry about rolling the arches either cause with 17s and a full car theres still no rubbing

Bradford lad I wrote it off quite badly should have some pics for the gallery soon!!
PI springs £ 90 sounds better, what colur are they red?? what about the warranty to Renault give a sh*t or not??

Lionel Richie

Renault dont care, if anything goes wrong on the suspension or brakes they wont pay, but you just swap the springs and take it to another dealer. Im in Birmingham

Got my Dynamique last Aug, one of the first, bloody good cars even though mine was delayed two months and had a few teething problems like! Just been banned for 12 months though so me cars sitting in the garage for a while now!

Go for the Eibachs, had them on me last clio and the ride is well worth the extra pennies.

Lionel Richie

Too high on Eibachs!!! Mines too high on 60mm Pis!!! Im getting custom springs made 80mm+ Hello!!!!! Got mine in July 2001