ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LOWERING CLIO RS 200

Renaultsport RS 200
Hey guys I'm getting an Akrapovic exhaust fitted next week and I figured while its in the garage id lower it on 30mm springs.
Heard a lot about H&R but what are the best springs to get and where from?
I have had a look around but knowing very little about these things I'm in need of help!

Thanks.

FF Clio 200 Cup
Make sure you get the right ones in regards to the smaller top mount on the newer ones. What year is yours?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yeah I've been hearing about this a lot on other forums.. Mine is a 60 plate, when did they change it?

"General rule"

newer RS badged 200's run the newer top mounts. Badging like the 197 = older 197 type mounts

ST
"General rule"

newer RS badged 200's run the newer top mounts. Badging like the 197 = older 197 type mounts

Oh right, good to know, mine has the newer badge.. But I'll take a look under the bonnet tomo when I pick it up.

Ly Cliosport 200
Am thinking of going for these for my 200 60 plate what's the right spacers to bring the wheel out in line to the wheel arch?

Renaultsport RS 200
Sorted it out, I phoned Renault UK and they said it would have no affect on the 4year+ including servicing and breakdown cover. However It would affect the warranty to the extent that; only issues related to the modifications would not be covered.