ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering FF 200

polo gt tdi
So had my car for a little while now, and looking to lower it! But confused what springs to go for.
the car, is meant to be a FF 200 rs, but when I check the reg in an app I have, is says its a 197?:S but when I do the car spotter check, it says 200?!

where can I check which one it is? Chassis number etc?

And upon clearing this up.. Which springs should I go for to lower the already stiffer/lower chassis?
Any input would be great! Total newb to renaults, normally a vw man!!:)

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
You cant always trust the online checks / app checkers, their databases are not always accurate.
Easiest way to tell if you have a FF is by the callipers, these are painted red for FF and silver for standard.

As for lowering, most people go for H&R springs which make the car sit abit lower, some have gone all out for KW kits.

One thing to watch, is later 200's have a different top mount design

How mine sits on H&R's

9041987358_8eda0c4508_c.jpg

polo gt tdi
Thanks for that Ed! How much did your springs drop by? Also where did you get yours from?

polo gt tdi
I think the later versio of the 200 was from 6-7/2010 onwards.. So mine should be early 200?