ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering Help.

Im looking to lower my clio 35mm and need some things cleared up.

What makes r the best , how does it change the handling, the ride comfort and should i also buy dampers for the new springs or can i get away with the ones i have.

Cheers lads

Lionel Richie

Nope, cos me and tom rang all the spring companies and threatend to torch their premises if they didnt stop making gay boy springs!!!

Williams 2, STi N12

I keep saying suspension is a very tricky thing to get right, infact most dont including major race teams and manufacturers.

If you want your car on the deck then go ahead, but please dont try and go round corners or over bumps cause they wont!!

Personally, I would leave it as it was meant to be. If you really want to change it then go for a complete package set, but remember you can ONLY change re-bound.

Thats what i want, springs and shocks. I dont even want them to go faster, the ride isnt very good and it just rolls to much and dives under braking. So does anyone do -30mm springs with shocks?

Williams 2, STi N12

You could get a set of coilovers that way you can adjust your own ride height..but get some progressive springs so it doesnt effect your ride quality that much.