ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering MK1

1995 Clio RSi 1.8
Afternoon all,

Im thinking for lowering my Mk1 clio, well thinking isnt really the term now I have done the thinking and I AM going to lower it lol :D

I dont have the money at the moment to get a full susspension set, so I was thinking of getting just the springs as there only £45.

Anyone know what these are like, http://www.demon-tweeks.com/products/ProductDetail.asp?cls=ROAD&pcode=SPXS005000

And would it be worth getting them to go onto the stock dampers/shocks or not.

Cheers,
James

CS Dungeon
Infact I have some -30mm APEX springs in my garage which I think will fit your RSi....There Valver/Williams springs
£30?

leon cupra R
i had apex 40mm on my mk1 Rsi clio can get some pics up if you want
cost me 60 quid i think for the springs

1995 Clio RSi 1.8
i had apex 40mm on my mk1 Rsi clio can get some pics up if you want
cost me 60 quid i think for the springs

Yea some pics would be great mate.

And terrorist, thanks for the offer, but I wanted something more than 30mm:approve:

1995 Clio RSi 1.8
Also, if Mk1s dont have rear springs (which i read that they dont) then how the hell do you lower the back!!

Surely it doesnt have to stay at the default height :rasp:

I filled the boot of mine up with bricks and a fat mate... Only kiddin you need to lower the torsion bar (which is free if you do it yourself) theres guides on here of how to do it

Also, if Mk1s dont have rear springs (which i read that they dont) then how the hell do you lower the back!!

Surely it doesnt have to stay at the default height :rasp:

Backs easier to do then the front. Torrsion bar.