ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering my 1.2?!

52'plate 1.2 Clio
Hi just after some opinions on the best way of lowering my car, would prefer springs over coilovers just because of the price but am open to ideas. i have a mk2 52'plate are they springs all round?

Thanks Laurie

172/1.2/E30
yepp, springs all round. you want get it that low with springs only, do a search for rokkor coilovers, cheap and low!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I currently have my clio lowered on 40mm springs all round, but ive got Rokkor coilovers on the way, so I will putting my springs up for sale in the next couple of weeks if your interested, PM me.

40mm lowering springs:

IMG_0020.jpg

Fabia VRS
Just had mine lowered on apex 40mm lowering springs (with 16" alloys) and looks the s**t tbh,

1999 Clio 1.2 RN
I currently have my clio lowered on 40mm springs all round, but ive got Rokkor coilovers on the way, so I will putting my springs up for sale in the next couple of weeks if your interested, PM me.

40mm lowering springs:

IMG_0020.jpg

Where did you order them from mate? desperate for some, is there more info on this in the member section?