ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering springs, 60mm, best?

mk2 slow. . .
Which would you recommend to buy for a 60mm drop. Out of

Pi
Spax
Apex
Ktr

ive seen some pics of all of them lwoered apart form the spax kit, the ktr ones look allot more than60mm, the Pi looks spot on, but unsure what the comfort/ride is liek with them. And Apex looks good height, but ive heard so many bad reviews about them!

What i find wierd, is how all of them give different heights, even though they are all 60mm drop.

All oppinions please!

Static Low
f**k the comfort ! its a 1.2 clio.

pi springs give the best drop for 60mm as far as ive seen.
i used to have apex, good ride shite drop.

120d M Sport
Android lol what has insurance been like for you with lowering.

I was thinking of going 60mm apex kit u say that actually rides well?

Static Low
if i were to go to 60 all over again, i certainly wouldnt buy apex. Even though the ride is good, the drop is sheer pants. If you want to go 60.. you may aswell buy springs that actually go 60. Insurance wise, the apex kit didnt add anything to my premium.

120d M Sport
Really? who are you with? Hmm Ive seen pics of your car before the coilies went on and it still looked pretty damn good!

astra coupe 1.8, clio 1.2
i have got 60mm ones in the garage pi i think they are.

Just need someone near me too fit them hint hint ;)

Static Low
Really? who are you with? Hmm Ive seen pics of your car before the coilies went on and it still looked pretty damn good!

Im with tesco, but my dads on the policy too cause he sometimes uses it now and again to pic me up if im steaming or if his car his knacked :p.

BG 182 FF
DCFC0076.jpg

Thats 60mm on spax m8y but imo they aint as low as some of the other 60mm kits out there though, hope that may help you abit :)