ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowering springs or kit

Stanced Honda S2000

yeah its standard interior on the dynamique sport. semi sporty. i dunno. 60mm seems a wee bit much, anyone agree ? 35mm might do it, i dont want it arse to the floor, just so the top of the tyre is level with the arch, credit card fit round !

Nothing less than 60mm will give you credit card fit all the way round!

And if you do 60mm you cant even get a credit card in!!

its definitely worth it, little hard ride but if you (and your missus) can put up with it then woohoo!!

Stanced Honda S2000

its quite hard anyways, so, what drop, what springs? they are soo many. want it to look nice. im after sum skirts eventually so dont wanna go too low!

eibach is 30mm down i think...but progressive

sparco is 35 to 40mm down...non-progressive

how about a sach competition complete kit?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

I recommedn 35mm drop with PI springs cause thats what i have and i love it. Ride hasnt been reduced in quality and i think they settle at 40mm. Theyre bright red and look cool. Although ive heard the 17s can easily cope with 60mm drop, and no speed hump issues. Ktec do a nice set for the 1.2 droppin 60mm.

Mk2 Golf GTI

As many people have said before, if you get 40mm youll probably want to sell them before too long and get 60mm springs. 60mm looks really good and most cars that i have seen, the top of the tyre is almost level with the arch

Stanced Honda S2000

no, they arnt 2.0 badges. i sprayed my 16v badges in iceberg silver, im being individual. yeah might go with the 60mm then. k-tec did u say ?

Mk2 Golf GTI

Thats alright then! Got no problem with individuality. Just that ive seen a 1.5DCi with the 2.0 16v badges on which is a bit of a joke! Im going for -55m springs and the spax full kit off k-tec i think. Or i might just get - 60mm springs for now and save for some koni adjustables

Stanced Honda S2000

good idea, yeah ive got the renault sport badges on tha back tho, but thats coz the dynamique sport is in the renault sport section, genius. shall i do 66mm springs for now then.

how did you mesh the lower part of the front bumper? how are you holding it there? and whered ya get it ? looks gd mate!

Mk2 Golf GTI

lol, that does look mean mate! rich_m did you have to drill the boot to fit the sport badge or is it a stick on one?