ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering Springs Problem

Clio 1.4s Ph1!
I'm having a problem with my lowering springs.
I bought a 60mm all round kit to use on standard shocks, until the summer then I'll be buying coilovers.

The back sits really low (rubs with passangers in back) but the front still has about 2 to 3 inch of arch gap.

Wondered if it's a common problem, if it's ok?

I'll take a photo after work.

Gonna take shocks off and see if there's any obvious problems tomorrow night.

2016 Audi RS3
Are you 100% sure you've been sent the correct front springs? Could be for a car with different engine size/type etc.

1.2 16v clio campus
I have a 1.2 16v clio campus sport with 182 wheels, spaced out 5mm, how much could i lower? I would prefer 60mm springs and shocks but im swaying towards 40mm, what looks better, apex -40mm or eibach sportlines?

ITB'd MK1
there's a massive difference between apex (shite!!!! and bottom of the price range) and eibach (top end, expensive) . As you're talking about a 1.2, I would suggest something intermediate. I sell PI springs to fill this gap, they're good quality (TUV approved) and a lot better than apex for handling

1.2 16v clio campus
Lowered it 60mm on apex and couldn't be happier with it! what u think guys??

1.2 16v clio campus
Nah, its actually not too bad, i was thinking about cutting 10mm off the bumpstops when i had the front shocks out but i thought id just try it first and see how it was. But its fine