ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering Springs.

e92 330i
How much do you want to spend? For £130 you can get eibach sportlines new which is about 40mm drop. Or coilovers for quite abit more. Used to be rokkor floating about on eBay but I've contacted them and they've stopped making them. They send you to raceland. Which on eBay.de are about £175 delivered to uk.

Clio 1.2 16V
I've seen just to re-change my springs to different ones were £80 or the Coilovers were summin like £100 maybe more but I've heard their abit of a nightmare to piss about with and their not as easy as what people make them out to be.

Willing to look at spending about £100/200 to lower it but wanna be able to adjust it myself if needed cos my pal made the mistake of slamming it on its ass and it smashed all the front of his 182 up :|

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
email tuningleader on ebay and if you hub spacing is 58mm you can get a set of coilovers for £189 delivered or if your a forum member £170