ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowering

what would yous recommend,

I want a full suspension kit, including dampers, and springs.......

what have you ppl got, and whos the best company to get them from...

Youll have issues then. 172 springs fit the 182 but suspension kits dont due to the front struts being different where they mount to the hub carriers. Only option for a full kit at the moment are GAZ coilovers.

I recently got an email from KONI regarding some dampers for the 182 they told me it should be about 3 months before they have any available

Rob.

I got 25mm drop eibach springs(there are 40mm ones so be careful) and they are the best compromise for comfort and slight improvement in handling.

If you wanna go hardcore then add konis later. I have modified about 6 cars, so trust me when I say that eibach are the best, but they dont always give the lowest drop is all.

Clio 197

Ive got the eibach sportlines on my Cupped 182...

Ive got a subtle but nice drop out of them.

The car handles a wee bit better now (or its more suited to my driving now anyway), but I combined it with 16mm wider track both front and rear...

The springs hadnt yet bedded-in when I fitted the new wheels, so although I noticed flatter cornering, I couldnt tell you how much "better" it was.

Im still waiting for shockers, which I will replace as soon as I can.