ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowest miles phase 1 172??

53 Clio's & counting
Re: Lowest mileage PH1?

I think yours will probably remain one of the lower mileage ones as well, with the littele use it gets, you definately need a good thread up about it, your engine bay looks great, and iirc you made very good power too?

220 Trophy
Re: Lowest mileage PH1?

Plus – and the most important thing – it’s been a great hobby. I’ve been able to do a lot of the work myself and has been a great learning-curve working on it and feeling the benefits the next time out on track. The future plans are a little way off as unfortunately a wife/holidays/house and new 2nd car frustratingly take up a lot of cash, will get there soon though. Thanks for the positive comments, hopefully if I keep it one piece it will remain a low miler. I haven’t the time to post a build thread, will do if I ever get made redundant…. (It made 202bhp and 175ftlb with the longer trumpets, hoping for 220bhp with the cams/head-work and larger injectors)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
My Exclusive has 117k on it (apparently) and still feels as tight as my Phase 1 172 i bought with 44k on did 5 years ago!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
My PH1 had done 39k two years ago when i bough it, its now done 45k and hasnt been used in two months.
Should put it up for sale tbh as im now building a MK2 fiesta fast road/trackday toy.