ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Luggage difference ??

Clio 4
Hello all,
I'm new to forum. I'm learning the different Clio models and I saw two different luggage types for Clio 4(2019). In the first photo there is a barrier between rear seats and luggage, so we can't have a flat surface when the seats are folded. In the second photo luggage has a higher surface. Could you please tell me if it's an option or model difference? How can I explain that when buying the car?
Thanks

Attachments

• 6-1.png
    6-1.png
    374.3 KB · Views: 56
  • essai-renault-clio-4-facelift-2016-frenchdriver-1-028.jpg
    essai-renault-clio-4-facelift-2016-frenchdriver-1-028.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 71

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Hello all,
I'm new to forum. I'm learning the different Clio models and I saw two different luggage types for Clio 4(2019). In the first photo there is a barrier between rear seats and luggage, so we can't have a flat surface when the seats are folded. In the second photo luggage has a higher surface. Could you please tell me if it's an option or model difference? How can I explain that when buying the car?
Thanks
Hi mate welcome along

I'm guessing the one in the second picture has the Bose stereo. The amp and subwoofer is located in the boot and means the boot floor is slightly higher

clio rs mk4
you can get a fasle floor for the clio 4. my rs has no wheel well what so ever but has low floor. but can get an optional raised floor for it