ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Luggage Net

why would you want one, totall waist of time, my dog ate mine along with the bag at the side the tool kit is in!!

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 13 July 2005
i use mine all the time, theyre great

2nd that, something so simple but yet so effective! :D

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Yep, they are great.

Means you can take the scenic route back from the supermarket, and the shopping wont have unpacked itself when you get home. :D

Also very handy on trackdays / ring trips i have discovered.

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by Rufstuf on 13 July 2005

I got one out of poundland the other day (for a pound oddly enough) and it fits fine!
lol buy loads and sell em on ebay - my dad got one for his laguna estate, he paid bout £30 for it!

Clio MK3 1.6 Dynamique

I wouldnt mind one myself... get in contact mailto:j0n2003@hotmail.com">j0n2003@hotmail.com ! I refuse to pay £30 from reg vardy for one.

Yeh I use mine all the time. Bought one for my Cup off eBay for 15 quid. Makes me laugh though cos someone paid £30 plus £5 postage for one I was watching on eBay about two weeks before!!!!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

I love my net lol..... always got something under it, still sometimes comes lose now and then on the odd country road :devilish: