ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lumpy idle but drives fine??

Clio172 cup (RS2)
I'm sure this has been covered a few times. But I still can't find the information I need.
I have a clio 172 cup. It's started being a bit temperamental at the moment. The idle is very lumpy but it drives find pull fine. But when you slow down to stop it's lump again it sounds like subaru. Also the engine management light flickers on then goes away. I've cleaned the filter, the throttle body. Checked the plugs and the coil pack all fine. Any ideas would be helpful.

Clio 182
Did you sort this lumpy idle, mines the same drives and pulls like a train, but when stationary starts to chug and puff puff from the exhaust, changed all sensors, thinking timings out.

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
Mine idles at 1100 when cold then settles to 900 the tractor noise might be the dephasor