ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lumpy Window Seals

Right two things:

1) Both my driver and passenger window seals are lumpy and bubbled - not sure how but they look awful. Asked Paul at infini car and he said they never kept them cosz most clios face this problem - any ideas?

2)Passenger door does not sit flush with body work - need to adjust it or something - looks like someone may have tried to break in at some point. Again any ideas?

Cheers.

BNR33 GTR

Mine is the same also. I have a ph 2 valver. And i know for a fact that sum fooking twocer tried breaking through the seal with a screw driver or something. there is now scratches and paint work damage on me door plus the bubbling of the seals. Tw@s. One time i got broken into they actually found some way of pushing my window down! In doing so have some how bent my electic window motor frame thingy. Grr i had no luck with me car. 5 times i been broken into since i got it! :mad:

Christ mate - thats awful. Mine was an attempted break in too. The door no longer sits flush with the body and the seal looks really lumpy - crpa really - can get new ones from renault tho i suppose which should make a pretty huge difference.

Yeah mine is the same, the lumpy seals are a problem on every clio owner I know! A local scrapyard said you can replace them, but eventually they will end up as the existing the ones in the not so distant future!

Tho I am trying to find a way around it to rid the window seals of bubbling, but not having much luck!

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

the lumps are created by corrosion on the underside of the door seals. only repair is to change the seals.