ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lupo GTI sketch - for anyone interested

Hi everyone, just nipping in to show you my latest drawing in case anyone's insterested and remember's my previous work :)

Been busy as a cat burying s**t at uni so it's too me about a week on and off to finish this bugger!

standard -

lupogtisampleju2.jpg

lowered -

lupogtilowsampleyr2.jpg

Cheers, Gav :)

to see other cars - myspace.com/automotiveart

Arctic Blue FF 182
fantastic work!
are these hand drawn, pen and paper. or are they computer drawn, i don't know the technical name, um, where you use a stylus and like a drawing mat thing?

EDIT- if i had actualy read the myspace i would have seen that its biro sketchs! Nice work!

Im looking at going to coventry uni this coming september, you recommend it? Looking at motorsport engineering

Thanks for the great comments as always people :) makes it worth all those hours! go through a few plaster's as the pen digs into my finger,lol. :boring:

James, i know a couple of lads doing motorsport engineering and i've never heard a bad word said about it really so yeh apart from that cov's not bad.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Coventry university right ???

Im in 2nd year there doing transport/automotive design.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
They are awesome mate, as are you're other sketches. Do you have any pic of the pre-photoshoped cleaned images?

Might talented tho mate, any specific plans with what you're going to use these skills for after uni?

Coventry university right ???

Im in 2nd year there doing transport/automotive design.

Yep, how you finding the course? enjoying it?

They are awesome mate, as are you're other sketches. Do you have any pic of the pre-photoshoped cleaned images?

Might talented tho mate, any specific plans with what you're going to use these skills for after uni?

I have yeah, usually take pics along the way so i can look back at them once it's done. Just imagine them without the solid black shadow, and a couple of ink leaks :)

Got another year of uni yet so its too early to say, but i've got a few idea's up my sleeve if i dont end up with a job at the end of it.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
I love the course, its ace. I actually enjoy going in and learning techniques and stuff, only downside for me is peter akinson :D but thats my personal opinion :D