ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ly 182 auction

Ocrlew

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
see what they actually go for, this is Natalie's (dont know her forum member) she posts alot on the rival fb forum.
but this car was advertised for just over 5k then she dropped it to 4.6k and didn't sell now shes put it as a auction

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
see what they actually go for, this is Natalie's (dont know her forum member) she posts alot on the rival fb forum.
but this car was advertised for just over 5k then she dropped it to 4.6k and didn't sell now shes put it as a auction

Hasn't she only just bought it?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  RB + LY 182 FF
Yea it's mine.. The 'loud noise' comment..seriously ...was basically stating the exhaust is quiet.. and sounds nice when raising the speed. Simple really.

Bendy roads... The car sticks well. Unlike a lot of other cars I have drove.. Nothing wrong stating things like this.. Most of you know the Clio is like a go kart. End of

Not owned it long.. Bought it as a second car... Had planned on keeping it mainly for summer shows etc.. Wasn't trying to drum up interested.... Slightly amused at some of the views on both Clio forums..

I borrowerd my friends 61 plate S3 while this was in for belts and my mk7 firsta was being used by my dad at the time.. I loved the s3 and the rest is history.l no use for 3 cars. No plans to keep 3 cars and if I kept this it would never be driven again. personal preference but the s3 would never be parked up while I use a Clio.

I recommend any viewing and inspections from any sceptics out there...

Someone out there will enjoy and use this a lot more than me...

Cheers

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea it's mine.. The 'loud noise' comment..seriously ...was basically stating the exhaust is quiet.. and sounds nice when raising the speed. Simple really.

Bendy roads... The car sticks well. Unlike a lot of other cars I have drove.. Nothing wrong stating things like this.. Most of you know the Clio is like a go kart. End of

Not owned it long.. Bought it as a second car... Had planned on keeping it mainly for summer shows etc.. Wasn't trying to drum up interested.... Slightly amused at some of the views on both Clio forums..

I borrowerd my friends 61 plate S3 while this was in for belts and my mk7 firsta was being used by my dad at the time.. I loved the s3 and the rest is history.l no use for 3 cars. No plans to keep 3 cars and if I kept this it would never be driven again. personal preference but the s3 would never be parked up while I use a Clio.

I recommend any viewing and inspections from any sceptics out there...

Someone out there will enjoy and use this a lot more than me...

Cheers

Nat I wasn't having a pop about the foot down comment mate. But surely it's right foot for the noise pedal?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Haha yea my bad.. Im Left footed easy to confuse me.

Oh dear. Already bids can't edit, lol

Nobody was having a pop. I think at most they were nitpicking at the jargon (right/left foot, noise/loud/throttle pedal, bendy/twisty roads etc)

It's one of the more coherent adverts I've seen advertising a Clio.

I was shocked at how quick you were selling it on, but I didn't realise you would've had three cars and the s3 thing.

Glws

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Less than 30 left?

I saw there were two LYs on eBay, one was 4.6k (this one I believe) and another was 4.8k.

Has LY gone up in value?

Ly and Racing blue have always commanded a premium tbh

£3750 seems to be the right price for a mint 182 at the moment, but due to supply and demand, those with the desirable colours can charge a premium

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ly and Racing blue have always commanded a premium tbh

£3750 seems to be the right price for a mint 182 at the moment, but due to supply and demand, those with the desirable colours can charge a premium
Yeah, I was just surprised to see listings well over 4k, there were none lower, so had no real idea of the value of the market at the moment.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Be prepared for folk on here telling you it's only worth £3.50 dude! 😧

They can all go cry about it else where.

Can't be many 172 cups left completely original spec on 18k miles. Or many clios at all really with sub 20k mileage.

Trader Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
  Peugeot 308
The state of pictures and written ads for cars these days is shocking.

The way the advert is written and the assortment of pictures would put me off tbh. You can see a garage ramp in one of the pictures.. Maybe that's just me but a nice location, a bit of sun with a clean car (Especially LY) 5/6 snaps.. done.

Bendy roads etc.. :anguished:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The state of pictures and written ads for cars these days is shocking.

The way the advert is written and the assortment of pictures would put me off tbh. You can see a garage ramp in one of the pictures.. Maybe that's just me but a nice location, a bit of sun with a clean car (Especially LY) 5/6 snaps.. done.

Bendy roads etc.. :anguished:

Couldn't agree more. Good pics and write up is essential.

I never get why people put nice cars, which this one looks to be, on for auction either.....
If it's a nice, good condition car, then a well written ad with good pics will get you the price you want for it.
I'd never buy through auction.

I'd much rather arrange a viewing... view the car, meet and converse with the owner.
Any adverts I make I take pride in writing a thorough, well ordered description. Make time to clean the car and present it well with nice pictures with a good backdrop somewhere nice.

Nonetheless, good luck with the sale.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cup 172
Not a great advert to be honest. Main thing for me is take pictures in one sitting ie not just a random selection. Also which wheels does it come with? That will affect the price

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  RB + LY 182 FF
Wheels are stated in advert and no ramp from a garage. ?!?? Not sure which pic your referring too.. The pic I took of the light on the car was random pic and was late at night. Most pics I took from drive way and could of took lovely pics from middle of a field or a back back drop but it's pics of the car that matter.. And not a good advert.. I tried to reduce it from the long original I had on buy it now. Feel free to inspect all the clios on eBay.. Im sure mine is one of the better adverts! If not... No bother Im sure I covered just about all I needed too!
I'm a prison officer not an advertising expert! feel free to not critique my advert and look elsewhere.

To genuine bidders.. It's a cracking car and I welcome Any viewings Im using Ebay as an advertising tool so feel free come and check the car out anytime this weekend

Last edited: