ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 182 Changes...

PH1 172
more pics

shoot1.gif

shoot2.gif

shoot3.gif

shoot4.gif

shoot45.gif

shoot6.gif

shoot7.gif

shoot8.gif

shoot9.gif

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Those wheels look s**t hot!

Don't think the 152s look too small at all, what size tryes are on there mate? They look slightly lower profile than what most people run (which makes them look better on yours imo)

1.8 8v RSi
i've just fallen in love with LY all over again.
that sir is f**kin perfection

(who's up for a LY mk1?;))

"Navy" N17 TWO
Nice to see you loving it Ross
I think its safe to call it Ross's car now :cool:
Hope to see it on Sunday :)

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That is bloody lovely! Good work. Its nice to be original and get away from the turini brigade.

PH1 172
thanks guys!

tyres are 195 50 RainSports! seems that either you hate the wheels or love them! something a bit different anyway - sets it out from the rest!

Cro

Meg'd r27
aye grab a couple of sets of those recaros for me :) , its ok i'll get my trendlines! surely you dont drive fast enough for a LSD :rasp:

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Love it! Seem to only ever seem to see them on RBs.

I can imagine how anoying it'd be to have everyone refer to it as 'harry's old car'.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
gorgeous!!!! love the way shell petrol station lights make liquid and racing blue look!

t3 corolla 116bhp
super fookin dooper mate. spankin motor and even better in the flesh. lovin those rims more than the standard anthracite 182 ones that were on before. top job mate....... see it on sunday :)

106 GTi
Bit of an old thread bump guys but such a nice car. (seen before on a forum I use elsewhere)

What suspension does this car, or did it run as it seems extremely low considering!

Monaco 172
it was on gaz coilies, im told by the guy whos now...selling it...again....that they started to elak and has now went to standard shocks.