ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY RS200

clio 200 cup
Hi, i just thought i would share the pictures of my new company car feel free to post comments.

Mike :D

P1060034.jpg

P1060035.jpg

P1060036.jpg

P1060037.jpg

P1060038.jpg

P1060039.jpg

P1060056.jpg

P1060058.jpg

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
errrr... Leather Recaros?!?!

I WANT leather recaros... :cool:

Being nosey... how much is the option of leather recaros? my eyes are beginning to water already...

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Was about to mention the seats. They look fantastic tbh.

Crying out for black speedlines though

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Seats look like my Grandads old Duvet.

And I hate Liquid Yellow.

As long as you're happy!! :D

clio 200 cup
lol

I'm happy gets loads of looks been driving the 200's since they were launced and this one people just stop me and ask questions and the ones i have had no one ever did and this is the 4th.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
those seats are fecking lush.... I want them so bad.

AG
leather recaros
speedlines

GW RS200
Awesome!! Had no idea leather recaros were an option else would have got them - gutted!! Actually might phone dealer on Monday....

Clio 172 Cup
Saw it in the flesh today and wow, LY on it looks great - especially in the sun today. Gonna make me seriously consider LY and I've always been against it on a ££ principle but it did look amazing.

the manager in swansea has them seats in his racing blue 200 are they a renault option? i think the dealer was trying to say your car gets sent to a outside company for the seats but comes back with a full renault warantee?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Recaro's... MINT. Lacking speedlines but thats all.

The 200 is growing on me, but... aswell as the front end, it just makes me angry every time i see the headlight and that the bumper doesnt line up with the wing. Noice car though.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Perhaps these leather Recaro's will last longer than the s**te quality bogroll fabric version!. Very nice motor mate , would be perfect if it were RB;)

A Flamin' Red one
f**king lovely. I'll have a 200 over a 197 any day in the looks department, just such a shame about the alloys and that ghastly steering wheel!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Nice :approve:
By the time mine arrives it'll brighten-up a damp miserable winters day, that's for sure