ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY Vee M25 tolls

Golf 7R
Thought so. There was also a Petrol Blue 182 not far behind.

First time i have seen LY on a Vee in the flesh. The Vees certainly have road presence!

LY V6 with Recaros
That was me!! Yep I was on my way to the V6 meet near Brighton (as Craig already said!) Didn't see you though? Didn't see the petrol blue either!

Golf 7R
That was me!! Yep I was on my way to the V6 meet near Brighton (as Craig already said!) Didn't see you though? Didn't see the petrol blue either!

You would not have seen my 197, as i was coming back from Gatwick after my hols.

Very Striking looking motor. It was turning a few heads i tell thee!

:cool:

LY V6 with Recaros
Thank you! Where did you go on hols? I was seeing the planes flying over as we passed Gatwick, I kept saying it was making me want to go on holiday!

Golf 7R
Thank you! Where did you go on hols? I was seeing the planes flying over as we passed Gatwick, I kept saying it was making me want to go on holiday!

Just got back from Florida. Coming back to the UK weather was a shock to the system, and now im jet-lagged beyond belief!

I will have to get myself to a essex ( or close to ) meet soon.