ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY182 - Filton, Bristol

Mental 172 Cup
Seen this driving around on the new Link Road a couple times now.. It's an 04 Plate.. Youngish Lad driving..

Anyone on here? It looks real tidy..

LY 182
Think this was me Luke, if memory serves me correctly didn't you use to own a LY and you spotted my old RB at the UWE roundabout? I think we use to pass quite often.

Mental 172 Cup
Yes mate I remember that well.. Glad to see you have gone for an awesome colour 182.. You around Filton a fair bit now? I've spotted you about 3times now.. How you finding it?

LY 182
Haha, yes tis a lovely colour. Glad to be owning RS clio again as was running a banger in-between. I still work at UWE but the link road gets me to work far more quickly. I'll definitely keep an eye out for you. Why did you sell up and go for the CUP if you don't mind me asking?

Mental 172 Cup
What did you have mate? Ah yeh the link road is awesome and saves loads of time.. I was in a work van when I seen you, but I have a BMW 330cd whilst the cup is off the road..

The change was down to money and the car was getting tired.. So I got rid of it and freed up some cash and got a cup shortly after.. Cup feels much better.. Don't know why.. Though you can't beat the LY paint job.. I do miss that..

LY 182
I had FF RB 182. 330cd, very nice, far better for the commute!

I've always loved "true" Cups, my friend has just got one, he is well chuffed!

Mental 172 Cup
No the banger? Unless that was the RB? Ha..

Yeh they are good mate.. You'll have to come along to some meets in the Summer..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Tim how long you had the LY now? Ages isnt it?

All the young'uns in Clevedon have RS clio's now. Makes me want one.

Clio 182 trophy
haha tom next time you might make the right decision and get one. youll be seeing a far few round clevedon now as there is mine, aarons, tim, martins and another one.

LY 182
No the banger? Unless that was the RB? Ha..

Yeh they are good mate.. You'll have to come along to some meets in the Summer..

Oh ha, it was a crappy megane. Yes definitely up for coming to some meets.

Tim how long you had the LY now? Ages isnt it?

All the young'uns in Clevedon have RS clio's now. Makes me want one.

This will be the second year I've had it Tom, a total of 8 years with an RS. You should, though like you said, they're becoming more common!

Albi blue 197
I thought my mate had the only LY 182 in Bristol, obviously not haha, seems to be quite a few members in Bristol a meet should be organised

Mental 172 Cup
Where are all these bristolians popping up from.. We should organise a meet when it gets a bit warmer..

Mental 172 Cup
Luke, were you driving your Cup, via the link road, yesterday running one steel wheel?

No mate that wasent me, my cup doesn't have an engine at the moment.. There is another one a frequently see on the link road though..

Mental 172 Cup
Probably be better to go to Krispy Kremes at Avon Meads tbh.. Less riff raff, better food and drink..

Mental 172 Cup
Nothing actually happened.. When the weather warms up slightly we will do a KK meet like the epic one Will arranged last year..