ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LYR27 Airdrie

Porsche Boxster987S
down at the baths / shell garage. private plate with a lassie driving it. looked really clean! i felt embarassed:eek:

Clio 182
Who sits in the blue 172 just up from the double a?

a think he might do deliverys for some take away in it?

Last edited:

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
think this was one of my 1st spots a while ago, n danny the 172 is a guy who apperently dont know too much bout clios lol

kic022.jpg

ST
Ah indeed Gary, my phone went tits up that day, IIRC you sent me an MMS of the 'filthy ride' LOL

ST
Alan get the guys in the galleries to clean it! :quiet:

Lets not be silly now...

PMSL tho...the other day, i got out the car, empty level 6, this Polish boy from the 'valet services' came over to me 'beautiful car mate, it eez very dirty, i wash for you and make very beautiful again'

Eh no its ok mate i'll tend to it myself..

clio 182 FF
He He that pic was taking outside high st traffic lights as my family takeaway is across the road from it and my old shop round the corner from it LOL :)
I've seen that car parked up in Whinhall quite alot.

clio 182 FF

lol a used to always see it parked between the bank and cafe spice, which is across from the swimming where you seen it paulie ;)

WINHAW EAT THEM AW

where abouts you guys fae ????

I've seen the both of you driving about Carlisle Rd, South Bridge St , Thrashbush, etc etc all the time but never had a Chance to speak to you guys.
I used to have the takeaway across the road from Mr Kebabs, man I miss their food LOL :D

Porsche Boxster987S

I've seen the both of you driving about Carlisle Rd, South Bridge St , Thrashbush, etc etc all the time but never had a Chance to speak to you guys.
I used to have the takeaway across the road from Mr Kebabs, man I miss their food LOL :D

i stay in burnfoot.

i pmd you 2 days ago btw

kic

from rawyards work in chapelhall so thats carlise rd for me lol nae clio for me anymare, mr kebab is clatty tbh

kic

no me lol lol lol bandit country lol