ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M Factory Lsd

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
Has anyone got any experience of these diffs?? How do they compare with the Quaife unit as I am looking to get one this year to go with more boost.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I have no experience personally as yet however a good friend is getting one installed on his Focus ST in a week or so. Was recommended it over a Quaife unit so I'm interested to see how it performs

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
I have no experience personally as yet however a good friend is getting one installed on his Focus ST in a week or so. Was recommended it over a Quaife unit so I'm interested to see how it performs
Sounds Promising. Please keep me updated when he has it fitted as it would be good to hear a few opinions.

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
I know a few honda boys who run them and they seem to be a good bit of kit, only driven one civic with one fitted myself and was impressed with the difference it made

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
Thank you for your comments all. Pure Motorsport have them for £675 which I think is great value compared to the Quaife unit at around a grand. May have to invest in one then to complement stage 2 power upgrade.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Thank you for your comments all. Pure Motorsport have them for £675 which I think is great value compared to the Quaife unit at around a grand. May have to invest in one then to complement stage 2 power upgrade.
Factor in the machining costs for fitting your original crownwheel. It's still cheaper than a Quaife though tbf! You're local to me so I can sort that out for you if your interested. :wink: