ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M3 CSL - Meets Brazo and Rich!

his new one???!!! hahaha f**king muppet. I'm going to put the next one on a bit of string and and attatch it to his overalls like an idiot mitten ;)

Lol tried ring yeserday anyway I've got a new number now lol

Its peeing down in Swin so no pcing today :(

the one you PM'd me the other week if so that was the one i tried calling, nice voicemail btw ;)

Good thing we've got a hosepipe ban eh what with this blazing sunshine we've been having of late :rolleyes:

Seeing as thames water lose a third of our supply before it even reaches us there the ones who should be sorting things out lol

mate pm me your mobile # so i can make send you mine lol

106 GTi
What's up with the pictures?

Fred - all depends on what you want done - PM us with some more details.

RB 182
Well if you look at the pictures on the link above the car is with better scenary, which I think is what he's getting at.

But the pictures are here to show the detailing, not the scenary.

106 GTi
I will ask Steve the owner if we can borrow the car and take it to some nice locations. All the pictures are in the Warehouse where we cleaned it.

lol!

Yep pics in above thread are nice, maybe even HDR pics? I do think Rich did the absolute best shots given the location. My pics were too poor to post lol!

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
The best pics are taken at dusk.....

The multiple lighting doesnt do it justice..

106 GTi
EVOgone said:

True, not ideal when it's not you car and inside out the rain though! ;)

That lighting would show up the defects better than the low sun.

EVOgone said:

Really?

The car was polished in the warehouse and then driven off it was pics there rather than an exotic location. The harsh lighting in the warehouse shows the defect free paintwork off to a tee. The car wuld have looked good at 'dusk' before we had started on it lol

106 GTi
brazo said:
Really?

The car was polished in the warehouse and then driven off it was pics there rather than an exotic location. The harsh lighting in the warehouse shows the defect free paintwork off to a tee. The car wuld have looked good at 'dusk' before we had started on it lol

I dont think you needed to spend those 7 hours with that rotray in your hand!

Titanium 182 full fa
Looks awesome guys... my neighbour has the the silver CSL and he wants his doin but i must get used to the pc first i think...

He told me the other day i was obsessed with cleaning my cars and they looked better than his BMW... think he was a little embarassed how dirty his car was...

Done a good job there chaps...but thoose wheels would really cheese me off!!

106 GTi
cookie155 said:
Looks awesome guys... my neighbour has the the silver CSL and he wants his doin but i must get used to the pc first i think...

He told me the other day i was obsessed with cleaning my cars and they looked better than his BMW... think he was a little embarassed how dirty his car was...

Done a good job there chaps...but thoose wheels would really cheese me off!!

Judging by the hardness of the paint you are lucky his is Silver, Mark spent lots of time on the Rotary on the Black one.

Wheels are a damn pain, still have the cuts to remember them ;)

106 GTi
Tyson-182 said:
Looks awesome Rich. Did you take it for a spin? ;)

Tyson.

I wish! Mark did move it back and forth while we worked on it, when he worked out the gear box! ;)

Titanium 182 full fa
Paddles are weird when driving slow, tends to wheel spin and very jerky...or maybe its my heavy right foot.......

Poor Brazo!!

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Pilot sport cup's (std fit on the CSL) - real mans tyre....

Anything else is for wimps.!

You can opt for just regular pilots but you usually end up with the regular 19" M3 wheels as opposed to the BBS rims with the cups. I think some owners were going to regular Pilots when they wore out the cups due to having trouble sourcing them.

E90
exactly, he's gay for not opting for the hardcore ones, Even if they send him backwards through a hegdeback when it rains, LOL

The Golf may be coming your way towards the end of summer, I wanna see what all this geeky fuss is about, and my 50 quid says you cant beat me with a pair of old pants and turtle wax, LOL ;)