ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M3 CSL vs Lamborghini LP640

Lotus Elise 111R
Another one for the coppers to pick up, it even showed the lambo plates in it. The bmw boys fit neatly into the bmw driver stereotype!

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
How annoying is the BMW driver? He can dream

Why would you even bother trying it with a lambo in an M3. It would be like trying it on with hattons missus, you know you will get owned.

dont think it was a case there think there was going to outpace the Lambo..just wanted to see how it compares. which i think what most people on here do too...abit silly to record it showing the other guys number plate and face :nono:

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
they knew they didnt stand a chance is that not obvious?
they just did it for the hell of it

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
That's quite quick!

I don't think this video could be used by cops or otherwise as there's no proof of what speed they're doing. That guy could have been calling out any speed tbf.

ST
That's quite quick!

I don't think this video could be used by cops or otherwise as there's no proof of what speed they're doing. That guy could have been calling out any speed tbf.

Indeed 'edited for cinematic effect'...

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
lp640 FTW!!
but seriously, we all like to push the limits, but i do hope they get what they deserve, both csl driver and lambo driver. that kind of speed on a mway thats empty is stupid, but with the cars about that there were is reckless!

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
i suppose so, but all it would have taken to turn nasty is a car to pull over in front into their lane and bang!

True, but for a lot of people all it takes is the company of a mate and you think you turn into a driving god lol.

Myself included. Boys will be boys.