ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M3 door mirrors

One with a few more

I saw The Big Yins thread about mirrors, but I want some though dont like the DTMs, I really like the M3s and think theyll go with my car ideas better. Just wondering if anyone has any pics of them as I have seen the mirrors but never on any Clios

One with a few more

thanks to whose posted. these will be going on a mk3 though, but at least now ive seen them on some actual clios!

One with a few more

cool, the m6 looks cool. dunno how id get hold of one - rare on ebay iirc, thanks though looks good. i like the other one but i don want anything too sticky out or a hastings chavb will nick it

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by clairesclio on 26 May 2005

thanks to whose posted. these will be going on a mk3 though, but at least now ive seen them on some actual clios!
Check your email for pic

Chocolate Bar™

Quote: Originally posted by clairesclio on 26 May 2005

cool, the m6 looks cool. dunno how id get hold of one - rare on ebay iirc, thanks though looks good. i like the other one but i don want anything too sticky out or a hastings chavb will nick it
http://www.absmotorsport.netwww.absmotorsport.net