ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M3 style mirrors

Hey guys and gals

was thinking bout buying these M3 review mirrors....tell me what you think, yay or nay??:rasp:

Shed.
up to you tbh, most will say no because they get their knickers in a twist if someone does anything else other than lower, silvervision, exhaust their clio.

Personally i dont htikn they look good. Too chavvy. But then im not a chav, and i dont like car modifications which go further than sideskirts, and subtle cliosport rep ones at that

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Nay... Best M3 Mirrors out there BUT just don't suit the Clio very much IMO

Punto/Clio GTT
depends what your car looks like

if its standard, dont bother, theyll look silly.

if its kitted up and you want something other than oem, then yea, possibly

Punto/Clio GTT
aint really a wide selection of aftermarket mirrors to choose from though

and you can mod them easy enough, smooth out the indicater.

would suit some kitted cars, all imo of course

I love them!

But only on an M3 lol

LOL hahaha:rasp:

Ok cool thanks guys.....my clio aint gonna be fully kitted out, just lowered by 40mm, colour coded side strips and front bumper, smoothed boot lid and new rear bumper without those black bits:approve: Been having doubts bout those M3 mirrors, but wanna get something sporty and fairly decent but there aint alot of options for the clio:dead: colour coding them just doesnt seem like itll be enough:rasp:

They look really nice in the pic, but i think ive seen them on a clio before and dunno if it suited lool so ur choice reli