ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ma Clio first pics

clio 1.2 16v extreme
oright fokes. been on the forums a while but only just got round to becoming a member lol

so thought i would post up a few pics of ma car as it stands the now. will post up a progress thread sometime to show what the poor thing has been through lol!
a lot of work to go !!!!

PIC00577.jpg

PIC00579.jpg

PIC00590.jpg

PIC00629.jpg

66-1.jpg

t8.jpg

t09.jpg

t7.jpg

PIC00615.jpg

will post up some better pics sometime. not got the time the now lol

cheers!

Mazda 3 MPS
Cool number plate pal. I thought of DJ Tiesto as soon as I read it. Very noice car though, subtle mods :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Are those Djw Daves old wheels? im sure he said that the boy who bought them had a silver ph2 and was from your area!

Suit it down to the ground, very nice car mate

172 coming soon
Talcum powder..? Looks more like a litre bottle of AutoGlym's finest Super Resin Polish..

TIESTO plate is class..

What are the plans for it? Not much you can do to a 1.2 (experience talking), unless your looking to go all plastic fantastic on it, which would have us all yelling "HELL NO!!!"

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looking Real Good.... As said a RS Grill and some Rep Sideskirts and its done!

clio 1.2 16v extreme
yeh the wheels are from djw dave!

cheers m8 love them

its 60mm but i couldnt tell you what the springs are lol. sorry

yup gonna get the skirts and the grill. plus a couple of other little thing. might take it euro in summer maybe

tint percentage is "cough" 52 on front. 88 on back.

its a work in progress but i love it at the moment. hope to come to some clio meets now!