ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mac book update -Catalina

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Hi did the latest update and it seems the Mac book is stuck on the set up page
11f6483e569c9cd8468525be7904d566.jpg

Anybody offer any advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Another random Mac related question. On my phone I can mirror you tube via the sky box to the tv. Is there a way to do this on a Mac book without Apple TV?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Try watching the video in safari on Mac and see if the mirror icon appears. Otherwise not sure...

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Yeah, go to YouTube in Safari and then there's a Watch On TV option in settings (in the left hand menu). Instructions are given to connect to TV app.

Screenshot 2019-10-11 at 19.08.14.png

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Just finished playing around with some of the new Catalina features, apart from the faff of setting up security privileges for most of my apps after the update (screenshots now need bespoke privileges :sleep:) i'm liking the stuff they've introduced.

Not hugely bothered about them splitting out music and tv from itunes (although sad itunes has gone for nostalgic reasons) and the sidecar thing is pretty cool to extend the desktop to an ipad.

Shame that fuckin EVERYTHING in system preferences has been moved around 🥴